More about me

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DAY 3


Nursing Blog Day 3

The major excitement was getting coffee while waiting in line with
the whole class to get new I.D.'s This is time to socialize and find my buddy
that will be my skills partner and clinical partner for the rest of the semester.

Getting up early, taking kids to school, attending school myself all day and then
putting in a few hours at work is taking its toll on me.  I didn't get home til 8pm.
Dinner and THEN I can begin the tons of homework reading.

I'm averaging using ten textbooks a night. yuck!

I watched my first medcom video, I only fell asleep 8 times! Not that is was boring,
I'm just so exhausted. If it weren't for the excitement of actually being accepted into the
program and attending, I'm not sure if I could keep up this pace.

peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment